Thursday, November 10, 2016

Harvesting Hope Conference


Several of you have asked for an update on the "Harvesting Hope" conference in Monroe, Michigan. I knew you were praying for me-I could feel those prayers. Thank you. There were 53 ladies present with 10 churches represented. What a blessing! God's Holy Spirit touched hearts, and according to comments from the ladies and the response cards there was renewal of commitment to live for our Lord, faith was strengthened, and hearts were blessed. I praise God for those "eternal treasures."

At the end of our time together, I asked the ladies to write their burdens on a card provided in their gift bags, and bring them to the foot of the cross. There, they placed those burdens in a basket and some prayed at the altar. There were forty responses and many of the cards were filled completely. Would you join me in continuing to pray for those precious ladies and their needs?

God is willing and able to encourage, strengthen, comfort, give peace, and bring joy in the midst of life's troubles. May we each commit to give Him our all til the end of our days on earth.

Again, I thank you for your prayers. Keep 'em comin'. I love y'all so much!










No comments:

Post a Comment