Monday, September 4, 2023

God Knows You

 

 O LORD, You have searched me,

and You know me

You know my sitting down

and my rising up;

You understand my thoughts afar off

                                   Psalm 139:1-2

Lifelong friends often inspire you to reach higher than you imagine, accomplish more than you dream, and complete more than you believe you can. Acquainted with your faults and failures, from a heart of love, they encourage you to fulfill your purpose in life.

Let me encourage you that God knows you more intimately than your lifelong friends. Psalm 139 explains His perfect knowledge of you and me.


God formed you in your mother’s womb.
He knows when you rise and when you sit.
He understands your thoughts.
He knows what is best for you.
He directs you on the right path.

Therefore, in your quest to know God, consider that He already knows you perfectly. Warts and all! And, from His heart of love, He continues to encourage you to reach higher, dream bigger, and never give up.

Consequently, you can enjoy His love, trust His plan, and rest secure in knowing that He forever has your best interest in His heart because God knows you!

No comments:

Post a Comment