Monday, May 19, 2014

Trust God


For God so loved the world that he gave his
one and only Son, that whoever believes in
him shall not perish but have eternal life.
                                  John 3:16 NIV 

     Trust God; reliance on His character, ability and strength. Trust God; belief that what He has promised He will accomplish. Trust God; confidence that what I have given Him, my heart and my soul, will be cared for in my best interest. Trust God!

     We can trust His love: “From everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him.” Psalm 103:17 NIV

     We can trust Him with our burdens: “Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28 NIV

     We can trust Him to tell us the truth: “God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.” Numbers 23:19 NIV

     We can trust Him to have compassion: “As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed.”  Psalm 103:13-14 NIV

     We can trust Him with our future: “In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” John 14:2-3 KJV

     Today is a great day to trust God! John 3:16 is definitive proof that God is trustworthy. Stop struggling! Believe! Trust God!

© Joyce Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment