Saturday, October 24, 2015

Never Give Up

Be strong and courageous.
Joshua 1:7a

As a Christian and a writer, there are many days when I wonder if I am impacting anyone for Christ. Satan has a way of planting seeds of doubt and disillusionment in our hearts and minds when we cannot see the work that God is doing on our behalf. In spite of daily efforts to remind myself that I am, to the best of my ability, fulfilling God's calling on my life, doubts still arise.

I know that many of you have had that same experience. Man of you know that you know that you know you are doing the thing God has called you to do yet often good results seem few and far between.

If you are in that place today, remember Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Keep on keeping on dear friend. "Be strong and courageous..." Joshua 1:7a

Remember: "...If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31b

Never give up on the dreams God planted in your heart. Be strong and courageous. Fear not! Pray! Trust God! He is Able!

© Joyce Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment