Friday, August 14, 2015

The People of China in my prayers

He Leads me beside
quiet waters. He restores 
my soul.

Psalm 23:2b-3a NIV

Occasionally, a reader from China gets through the ban on social media and reads this blog.


If you are one of those Chinese reading, please know that I,
 along with many other American Christians,
 am praying for the families of the fifty dead and over seven
 hundred injured in the recent explosions in Tianjin. 
We also pray for your nation as a whole.  


I remember as a little girl learning about an American missionary
 named Lottie Moon. She gave her life in ministry
 to the Chinese people. 
Please know that you are still loved here,
 and accept our prayers as
a gift of love.

Never forget that God is but a whisper away.





In His Grace,

Joyce Powell
























No comments:

Post a Comment