Tuesday, May 12, 2015

It is A Good Day to Praise The Lord


Therefore by Him let us continually offer
the sacrifice of praise to God, that is,
the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to
His name.
                     Hebrews 13:15 NKJV 

The painted grace that covers dawn is love's extension of God's arm! Hallelujah!
Today is a good day to praise the LORD!
 

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.  Psalm 7:17
From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.  Psalm 8:2
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name,
O Most High.  Psalm 9:2 

I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart
 instructs me.  Psalm 16:7
 
The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God
my Savior!  Psalm 18:46 

Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright
 to praise him. Psalm 33:1 

He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many
will see and fear and put their trust in
the LORD. Psalm 40:3

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior
and my God.  Psalm 43:5 

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid.What can mortal man do to me?  Psalm 56:4
Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise
be heard.  Psalm 66:8

May the peoples praise you, O God; may all the peoples
praise you. Psalm 67:5

Let this be written for a future generation, that a people not
yet created may praise the LORD.  Psalm 102:18 

    In love, God has extended His Arm and painted another day for you and me. No matter what life throws your way today, it is a good day to Praise the LORD!
 

© Joyce Powell
All verses quoted from NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment